Rayce's Eventmarkt von GBA und Dream World!

Wir sammeln alle Infos der Bonusepisode von Pokémon Karmesin und Purpur für euch!

Zu der Infoseite von „Die Mo-Mo-Manie“
  • Hi Rayce,
    I'm very interested into the following Pokemon.
    And also, my English is not the best, but I'll try, because I like to speak English.
    But first my list here:
    PCNYc Salamence, Bryant Park Suicune&Pikachu, Space C Deoxys and GCEA#5 Meditite&Zangoose.
    I have some Events, but they are all on he 5th Gen. Is that okay for you?
    VGC Metagross, Saikyou Brutalanda(Salamence), Saikyou Elevoltek(Elektivire), SO2010 Jirachi and Channel Jirachi and the DW Arceus.
    I have much more, this are just examples. So you can ask me.
    Mfg Pokifan

• Hello Rayce
    I´m very interessting in these 19 GBA Events

I have many Events in my Shop :)

• Lots of offers, I will have to come on here more often. :)

Gracidea - Hi! These have my interest:
    DOEL Deoxys Level 70 UT, Wesen Kühn, Fähigkeit Erzwinger, 26 Mai 2006, Hoenn, Level 70, Stolz auf seine Stärke, OT DOEL, ID 28606
    Hadou Registeel Level 40 UT, Wesen Froh, Fähigkeit Neutraltorso, 9 November 2006, Hoenn, Level 40, Liebt es, zu rennen, OT ハドウ (Hadou), ID 50901
    Togekiss Level 10 UT, Wesen Solo, Fähigkeit Glückspilz, 16 Januar 2012, Kontaktebenenhain, Stolz auf seine Stärke, OT Mandy, ID 07270

xXNewPokifanXx - Hi! Your English is very good. I am interested in this:
    VGC Metagross

cpt_buzz_lightyear - Ok, that is good. DannyB01 hasn't told me what is up with those Jirachi's yet, but as soon as I find out I will take down my own Jirachi's.

@LightSasuke123 - I am interested in most GBA events for my own GBA events.

@BlindGuardianFan_95 - I am interested in your Aura Mew. Also, thank you for greeting me over at Neoseeker, it is really nice seeing traders from different boards. :)

Melody<3 - Yes, very interested in your Arceus and Lucario from Deutschland. That totals to 5, so if you would like to select 5 of mine we can make an even trade and plan a trade date. I look forward to trading with you too! :)

• Ok, just this one?
    I also have a Mitsurin Celebi, a Zigzagoon(saphire), Ten'i Mura Regigigas(Film11), a Shokatan Tropius, an Eukalia Phione, a Neumond-Island Darkrai(Shiny), MYstery Mew, 10Aniv Entei, Ageto Celebi, Eukalia Mew and SO2010 Jirachi.,
    Everything on Gen. 4.
    But are your Pokemon on the original Generation?
    So are 4th Gen Events n 4th Generation?
    And what would you like to give me?
    And are your Channel Jirachis from German or from which countries?
    And do you have some more Events of other countries like German, Japan or USA?

• Hi Rayce,
    one to one isn't a good trade for me. On fith Generation, you know, we can't clone. So, I think Arceus and Lucario are maybe 1-2 GBA-Events worth.
    But my Liga Events Dragoran und Metagross are more worth. Because they are very rarly. I can trade you two Dragorans and one Metagross, and also VGC Metagross. But than I'd like to have these:

If you don't want VGC Metagross, than I want these:

I hope you will agree to this trade :)
    Than we can find a date for trade :)

• Hello Rayce
    I would take with pleasure this. Is this ok a 1:1 trade?

GCEA#5 Meditite LVl 10 (Hastig) [Dickköpfig] {HP 27} |OT:トウキョー ID:60321 06.01.2007 Hoenn| FLV 10

GCEA#5 Zangoose LVl 10 (Kühn) [Prügelt sich gerne] {HP 37} |OT:トウキョー ID:60321 26.10.2008 Hoenn| FLV 10

Bryant Park Suicune Lvl 70 (Ernst) [Hinterhältig] {HP 220} |OT: 10 ANIV ID: 06808 21.10.2007 Hoenn| Flv 70

• Hi Rayce

the 2 pokemon im mostly interested in are those 2:

PCNYc Salamence Lvl 50 (Hitzig) [Besitzt Temperament] {HP 162} |OT: PCNYd ID: 00018 Hoenn| Flv 52

PCJP Spite Absol LVl 5 (Sacht) [Besitzt Temperament] {HP 21} |OT:ナミ ID:32110 22.12.2006 Hoenn| FLV 5

Let's say, you can choose one of them and trade it with my Aura Mew, ok?
    Just tell me, when you've got time, because for me every trading time is ok ;)

• xXNewPokifanXx - Hmm, what is the nature of this one? And yes, all my Pokemon are from original Generation.
    Mitsurin Celebi

Melody<3 - Okay, that is fair.
    NewPokifan offered me their VGC Metagross, so I will take theirs. I am fine with the Pokemon you listed under "If you don't want VGC Metagross, than I want these:" :D

Gracidea - Those are good, though if you want to choose 1-2 more for your Togekiss because it's on 5th Gen (as Melody<3 had also said) that is fine. :D

@BlindGuardianFan_95 - How about the PCJP Spite Absol? It's probably the more valuable out of the two. C:

• Hello Rayce.
    Excuse the late answer, however, I lately had a lot of stress.
    I have another 2 Pokemon these would be selected OK?

And then I have one more question whether you in the Eukalia events interest has. I have the play and could load to you all 22 Pokemon.

GCEA#5 Meditite LVl 10 (Hastig) [Dickköpfig] {HP 27} |OT:トウキョー ID:60321 06.01.2007 Hoenn| FLV 10

GCEA#5 Zangoose LVl 10 (Kühn) [Prügelt sich gerne] {HP 37} |OT:トウキョー ID:60321 26.10.2008 Hoenn| FLV 10

Bryant Park Suicune Lvl 70 (Ernst) [Hinterhältig] {HP 220} |OT: 10 ANIV ID: 06808 21.10.2007 Hoenn| Flv 70

Pokepark Mew Lvl 30 (Still) [Ist fast wie ein Clown] {HP 102} |OT:ポケパーク ID:60510 11.01.2008 Hoenn| Flv 30

Pokepark Meowth LVl 5 (Froh) [Prügelt sich gerne] {HP 20} |OT:ポケパーク ID:50318 02.11.2008 Hoenn| FLV 5

LG Graci