Need Scans of German Pokemon cards

Wir sammeln alle Infos der Bonusepisode von Pokémon Karmesin und Purpur für euch!

Zu der Infoseite von „Die Mo-Mo-Manie“
  • I am trying to create a website specializing in non-English or Japanese Pokemon cards. The goal of my project is to create a comprehensive database for people to gather information, learn history and view cards in all languages. To reach that goal, I ask for some help in creating scans of Pokemon cards in German. If you have German cards and would be interested in helping me out, please send me a PM. Scans must be of mint condition cards, does not matter if 1st edition or reverse holographic. I will be sure to leave credit to anyone that can help me provide scans. Danke!

• I think 600dpi would be a good resolution to use as a standard. I am attempting to gather scans of all the expansions from Base to present. At the moment, I am not too concerned with reverse holos, 1st edtions or code variations, but I do not mind getting scans of those as well. Thank you for the luck! I hope this works out and that I can help expand the popularity of non english Pokemon cards!

• Wow, roughly 1500x2000px, now that's what I call high-def. ;)

Just as a tip, visitors of your website will probably be caring about two things: Resolution should be high enough for a good readability - but low enough for avoiding long loading times. I think something between 400x600 and 600x800 would be ideal for online purposes. Of course that doesn't mean that it can't be useful to have higher resoluted raw data available.