Wir sammeln alle Infos der Bonusepisode von Pokémon Karmesin und Purpur für euch!

Zu der Infoseite von „Die Mo-Mo-Manie“
  • Hello guys, sorry If I don`t speak Deutch but I`m Portuguese and I`m living at Köln since September and I´m planing play at Köln Citys in 20th of Janaury, so I have some questions that I want know:

Where I can buy cards in Köln: stores or people that I cam meet around or even play with me.
    Can I use Boundary`s Crossed?
    How is the metagame here?

I am Master so I know play I just want introduce myself and know new people, my name is David and I´m the owner of Pro-Pokemon TCG Forum-PT, portuguese forum, I´m friend of Igor Costa and he started playing with me and friends, I hope I can get a little hepl here, when I had played all season I get 5-1 at Nationals and the 6th place, so thanks :)

Portuguese National:
    2008: 11th - 3-2 (Salamence-ex PK/Togekiss)
    2009: 6th - 5-1 (Gengar SF/Dialga G/Galatic Stuff)
    2010: 20th - 4-2 (Garchomp POP 9/Bronzong)
    2011: 18th - 3-3 (Regigigas)
    2012: Fun - 2-4 (Zekeels no Catchers xD)
    2013: Top 16: 4-2 Swiss/Lost on Top (TDK)

• Hi there.^^
    I don't know about the stores in Köln so well but there should definitely be a league. Maybe you should contact -Yoshi.
    As for the Metagame: In Germany all sets save Dragon Vault can be played. You'll see a bunch of Darkrai/Hyd, some Fighting builds with Landorus and Terrakion (which are both often used as techs) and some Blastoise/Keldeo. Maybe also occasional Empoleon, Eel and Ho-oh. I think that's quite the usual conditions ;D

/e: It's no problem to speak English here cause anyone who can't wouldn't bother playing the Pokemon TCG I suppose, since German sets are released about 3 to 4 months after the English version.

• thanks a lot for your aswer, for what I saw here doesn´t exist a league, just Bonn and Dusseldorf and I may go to see those If I can, I was playing at Lisbon but when I started work I had to stop to go all weekends so until I start work here I want play and I´m planing go to the Benelux to meet my friends there, so I just have the problem to get the new sets here, I will send a PM to Yoshi.

The same metagame as Portugal, I hope to see diferent style here

Portuguese National:

• Im living in Cologen too, and I have to tell you that we dont have a legaue. We had one but this one got closed due to to less players (the only real players here i know are Yoshi, me, and Geld, who lives in hürth).
    But i think if u contact us we can met in the local store (the hive world).
    Anything else Michi (EVO) already explained (metagame etc.)

(Sry for my english)

• Well If you want we can meet somewhere to play just send me a PM, that would be really nice for me since I only paly on playtcg, were you buy booster here? Can you give me the add of that store?

No problem my Inglish is not so good xD

Portuguese National:

• Noch viel mehr Geld I will PM you, I´m just waiting for one card to complete my deck tomorrow I will tell you If I go or not, I knew about Bonn Citys but I don`t have cards from Boundarys Crossed yet but that is not a problem for me; I will to that store to check the things :)

Portuguese National: