VGC13 Bochum Fahrgemeinschaft

Wir sammeln alle Infos der Bonusepisode von Pokémon Karmesin und Purpur für euch!

Zu der Infoseite von „Die Mo-Mo-Manie“
  • PBB=PokemonBattleBrain?? Hi! I remember that you had an awesome trade thread on smogon with really good pokemon from colloseum.... if I'm not mistaken you for somebody else ^_^" But I can't help you sorry, hope you'll make it anyhow! Would be awesome to see you in Bochum, even though you probably dont know me :D

ist Compicat nicht aus Berlin?

• PBB=PokemonBattleBrain?? Hi! I remember that you had an awesome trade thread on smogon with really good pokemon from colloseum.... if I'm not mistaken you for somebody else ^_^" But I can't help you sorry, hope you'll make it anyhow! Would be awesome to see you in Bochum, even though you probably dont know me :D

ist Compicat nicht aus Berlin?

Haha yes! That was me. I had a pretty good Bold Metal Sound Zapdos with HP Ice I think, with decent Ivs and some other things.

Yes like drug duck said, I am willing to take the train out of the Berlin area(hopefully not too far, but whatever works) if it means getting a ride to Bochum. I would take the train straight there, but that would mean over 100 Euros, so that will not happen.