Informations- und Nominierungsthread zu den dritten internationalen Mafia-Meisterschaften

Wir sammeln alle Infos der Bonusepisode von Pokémon Karmesin und Purpur für euch!

Zu der Infoseite von „Die Mo-Mo-Manie“
  • Hallo liebe Mafia-Begeisterte,
    wir als Mafia-Gemeinschaft wurden zu den diesjährigen internationalen Mafia-Meisterschaften auf http://www.mafiauniverse.com eingeladen. Dies bedeutet, dass wir einen Spieler auswählen dürfen, der uns bei diesem großen Wettbewerb vertritt. Dem Teilnehmer winken nicht nur Ruhm und Ehre, sondern auch die Chance, Bekanntschaften zu Mafia-Spielern aus anderen Foren zu knüpfen, so Neues zu lernen und vielleicht auch forenübergreifende Mafia-Konzepte und -Runden anzustoßen.
    Wir haben nun bis zum vierten April Zeit, die Teilnahme zu bestätigen oder abzulehnen, deshalb könnt ihr euch in diesem Thread selbst als Teilnehmer nominieren, wenn ihr euch zutraut, Folgendes leisten zu können:

• Das BisaBoard in einem großen Turnier offiziell zu vertreten.
    • Gute Englischkenntnisse.
    • Genügend Zeit, um in 36 Stunden Tagphase mehrere Posts zu verfassen sowie in 12 Stunden Nachtphase gegebenenfalls mit den restlichen Mitgliedern der Mafia zu kommunizieren.
    • Genügend Zeit, um ab dem 25. April das hier vorgestellte Setup zu spielen, ohne inaktiv zu werden.

Wenn ihr all diese Voraussetzungen erfüllt und gerne teilnehmen möchtet, so meldet euch bitte unmissverständlich in diesem Topic an. Sollte sich bis zum vierten April kein Interessent finden, werden wir die Teilnahme am Wettbewerb ablehnen, falls doch, so wird voraussichtlich das Komitee entscheiden, wer für uns antritt.
    Sollten noch Fragen offen sein, so findet ihr umfassende Informationen zu den Mafia Meisterschaften hier und selbstverständlich könnt ihr eure Fragen auch in diesem Topic stellen.

• Nach reichlicher Überlegung bin ich zu dem Entschluss gekommen, dass ich für uns teilnehmen möchte ^^
    Ich finde es allerdings etwas schade, dass sonst niemand teilnehmen zu wollen scheint :/

Es geht halt um den Besten des BisaBoards. Imp hat anscheinend keine Zeit und KyoN ist weg. Mir fallen spontan dann Sascha, du und Herkules ein .-. Und ja... VIEL GLÜCK SENPAI.

• Würde dann auch mal offiziell mein Interesse bekunden, Marc aber eher den Vortritt lassen und den Ersatzspieler machen, wenn er einverstanden ist (und sonst keiner mehr Interesse äußert, natürlich).

• Würde mich ungern verbindlich bewerben bevor ich weiß was im Semester so ansteht. Das werd ich vermutlich so in 1-2 Wochen geplant haben, was wahrscheinlich zu spät ist.

Daher lass ich Marc den Vortritt, weil er wohl mehr Zeit aufbringen kann.

• Würde mich ungern verbindlich bewerben bevor ich weiß was im Semester so ansteht. Das werd ich vermutlich so in 1-2 Wochen geplant haben, was wahrscheinlich zu spät ist.

Daher lass ich Marc den Vortritt, weil er wohl mehr Zeit aufbringen kann.

Wir müssen unseren Teilnehmer erst am 18. April bekannt geben, also kannst du durchaus schauen, was so ansteht und dich dann nochmal melden ^.^

• Ich würde @burst nominieren. Ich finde er ist ein talentierter Spieler. Ob er Englisch kann weiß ich nicht, aber ich traue ihm das zu.

Ich glaube, dass mein Englisch nicht das Problem ist. Auch danke für diese Worte.
    Hab mich allerdings bewusst nicht gemeldet, da ich noch nicht die zeitlichen Ausmaße meines kommenden Semesters einschätzen kann und deswegen anderen den Vortritt lassen wollte.
    Sollte allerdings ein Ersatzspieler gesucht werden, kann man gerne nochmal auf mich zurückkommen, bis dahin hoffe ich, die Zeit richtig einschätzen zu können^^

• Hi guys

Your representative has been scheduled for the game below.

Game 2 - May 2 (36/12 phases, European deadlines)
    CHDog (Irish Poker Boards)
    Christian (Swedish Hattrick.org community)
    Cormag (The Millennium Forums)
    Dyslexicon (Personality Café)
    Jan (Super Mafia All-Stars)
    Jeremy Davis (Grand Prix Racing Online)
    Joga bonito (Football Forums)
    Klopp (PilkarskieForum)
    LimitlessEdge (Comic Vine)
    Mist (Lupus in Tabula Online)
    NotACop (PokerNet)
    phantomEclipse (Chocolate Pi)
    Pikachamp (BisaBoard)
    silver (Dominion Strategy)
    wikey (Further Entertainment)
    Yatta (Xtratime)
    Yayap (SC2 Mafia)

The game is taking place on Mafia Universe. You can find the specific subforum dedicated to the championship here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/f…e-Mafia-Championship-2016

I want to talk about and spectate the game - what do I do?

If you wish to actively spectate and show support for your representative, then there are two ways of doing this.

1) There will be a private spectator thread on the site for each game that you may request access to. Simply register on the site and PM the user "Thingyman", and I will add you. Feel free to spectate games that your representative isn't in as well. These threads are published after the game completes.

2) We have a spectator chat on Skype, with currently more than 140 people in it. It's very active and fun, I highly suggest you join it if you have Skype. Just add me: thingyman. Please let me know which community you hail from when adding me.

None of these two chats/threads will be spoiled!

Finally, we kindly ask that you refrain from commenting too much on the games in public on this forum, as the other representatives will easily be able to find and read through this (as has happened in the past). I can't control what you do here, but out of respect for the integrity of this Championship, it's best if you don't discuss your reads on your representative or the other players or make comments that could potentially indicate your reads. I.e. even something like "oh man, our representative is totally being his usual self right now" is not good. Speaking very generally about what has happened so far in the game (so as to update your fellow community members) without commenting on it is fine though.

I hope this doesn't seem too strict to you guys, but the game can become very uncomfortable (and unfair) if there is discussion about it outside of the game thread. If you want to have your own private spectator chat, that is of course also totally fine and I even encourage it (I'd love to be added if you make one of these) :)

I wish your representative and your community all the best of luck for this season! :)

• Hello guys

Once again, thanks for participating in this year's Mafia Championship. It was great to have you be represented (thanks Pikachamp for repping), and hopefully you'll be there for next year's season as well :)

I thought you might be interested to know that the finale for this season finally started yesterday. 136 communities, 9 games and almost 6 months later - it's finally time for the final 17 players to battle it out to find out who player will earn the title of the Internet's best mafia/werewolf player.

Want to spectate the finale?

If any people from your community are interested in following along and spectating, you can find the game thread here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/f…e-The-Koopa-Troop-DAY-ONE

The OP post contains a spoiler box called "Threadmarks". Inside this, a table of links to important events will be automatically generated. I.e. it will link to the various day and night starts, for example, making it easier for spectators to get an overview of the game. Day 1 ends tonight at 8 PM EST.

If you'd also like to chat with other spectators about the game, we have a huge chat on Skype with almost 200 people. If you're a social butterfly, this is also just a great opportunity to talk with other mafia/werewolf enthusiasts about whatever - it's a very friendly bunch. Join this chat by adding me on Skype: thingyman (the one with a picture).

Additionally, you can also join the on-site spectator thread by PM'ing "Thingyman" on the site. Note that activation emails will probably go to your spam folder. If you are having trouble with anything, try PM'ing me here.

Hydra event interest?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event". If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send a hydra of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun.

If you are interested in participating in such an event, do let me know and I'll start making a list of interested communities. I don't expect all 135 communities to participate in this at all, so it'll most likely be a smaller thing and obviously it will just be for fun.

• Luna

Hat das Thema geschlossen.
  • Luna

Hat das Label Ankündigung hinzugefügt.