Sprachregel-Funrunde

Wir sammeln alle Infos der Bonusepisode von Pokémon Karmesin und Purpur für euch!

Zu der Infoseite von „Die Mo-Mo-Manie“
  • [Blockierte Grafik: https://abload.de/img/pikabannerv9s6z.png]
    Banner wurde erstellt von @Gray Ninja

Herzlich Willkommen zur Anmeldung für die Sprachregel-Funrunde.

Wir spielen eine Closed Roles Runde in der jede Rolle eine Sprachregel hat. Ein Claim der Sprachregel ist allerdings verboten. Außerdem sollte man die Sprachregel nicht brechen, da diese verheerende Auswirkungen haben kann. Die Rollen folgen keinem bestimmten Thema, weshalb wir als Spielleitung bei Fakeclaims zurate gezogen werden können.
    Außerdem gibt es Daystart, die Runde wird ohne Lynchzwang ablaufen, das Topic wird auch in den Nachtphasen offen sein und Kommunikation ist auch außerhalb erlaubt. Bei allen Konversationen mit mehr als 2 Spielern muss die Spielleitung mit einbezogen sein. Ansonsten gilt das Standard-Regelwerk wie gewohnt.
    Das Setup hat 13 Rollen, kann bei Bedarf aber auch noch erweitert werden.

Geleitet wird die Runde von @[SPG] Creon und @Shizumi, unterstützt von @Terra.
    Bei Fragen oder Problemen könnt ihr euch jederzeit an uns wenden oder hier via Beitrag schreiben.
    Die Anmeldung geht bis Montag zum 08.01.2018 20 Uhr. Sollte es mehr Anmeldungen als geplant geben, könnten die Rollen PNs erst einen Tag verspätet kommen. Mit einem Post in diesem Thema könnt ihr euch anmelden.

• What the pika did you just pikaing say about me, you little dummisel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mafiaschule, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret nightkillss on Al-Quaorre, and I have over 300 confirmed lynches. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Orre armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the pika out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my pikaing words. You think you can get away with saying that Unratütox to me over the BisaBoard? Think again, pikaer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Orre and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Ich melde mich hiermit btw an, ich frag mich ob jemand diesen Shitpost liest. Ich wollte das eigentlich noch in Pika-Pika-laute übersetzen aber das alte Programm funktioniert nicht. Sad. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re pikaing lynchvoted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Orre Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Unratütox. Hiermit schwöre ich btw feierlich eine Innokonvi zu gründen und jeden zu lynchen der mir nicht seine Sprachregel claimt. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your pikaing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Wiesor. I will Unratütoxpost all over you and you will drown in it. You’re pikaing lynchvoted, kiddo.

• What the pika did you just pikaing say about me, you little dummisel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mafiaschule, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret nightkillss on Al-Quaorre, and I have over 300 confirmed lynches. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Orre armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the pika out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my pikaing words. You think you can get away with saying that Unratütox to me over the BisaBoard? Think again, pikaer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Orre and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Ich melde mich hiermit btw an, ich frag mich ob jemand diesen Shitpost liest. Ich wollte das eigentlich noch in Pika-Pika-laute übersetzen aber das alte Programm funktioniert nicht. Sad. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re pikaing lynchvoted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lynch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Orre Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Unratütox. Hiermit schwöre ich btw feierlich eine Innokonvi zu gründen und jeden zu lynchen der mir nicht seine Sprachregel claimt. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your pikaing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Wiesor. I will Unratütoxpost all over you and you will drown in it. You’re pikaing lynchvoted, kiddo.

Cool aber bitte nächstes Mal mit weniger deutschen Wörtern :^)